We have an Excellent opportunity for a L2 Support Engineer who has experience in Sharepoint..!! Please find the below details for your reference..
- Assist users Custom Portal migrations from on Prem to Cloud.
- End-to-end support of performance within our promised Service Level Agreements as well as meeting Defects per million (driven by several factors and KPIs)
- To meet the SLAs for clients, this role coordinates, collaborates with several different partner teams. Key partners are Service Delivery who works with the vendor and runs operations, Service Management, who owns the product offering to Microsoft, Commercial Tech Support Tier 3 and others.
- Reviews the data for improvement opportunities and prioritizes according to the top issues in Support as well as the biggest client impact.
- Discuss potential solutions with groups to determine if the resolution is Tool, Automation, training or documentation.
- Execute on the resolution for the top issues
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED:
o Expertise supporting, troubleshooting, and operating:
o SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
o SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL Clustering and SQL Mirroring.
o Windows server 2008 R2/2012 operating systems.
o PowerShell specifically SharePoint and SharePoint online module
o Multi-tier Enterprise Web Applications.
o Experience with front-end web debugging tools (Fiddler, IE development tools)
o Advanced excel skills
o Analysis deduct improvement plans from support data (shift left, product improvements)
o Negotiation skills
o Project Management experience ability to track and manage the progress of a project/program.
o Ability to translate business needs into tool requirements
o Previous experience in providing Customer Support in a fast-paced, dynamic and technical environment.
o Able to independently troubleshoot and drive investigations to resolution.
o Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations.
o Strong technical writing ability & research skills. (Primus management)
o Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Examples of items to be completed during this project:
o Coaching support team with resolution
o Provide partners details of issues and prioritize
o Ability to work under deadline pressures
Required Candidate profileOver all requirement:
We're basically looking for below points..!!
1. 2-4 years working as tier 2 technical support ( Microsoft technologies)
2. Expertise in technology like Sharepoint (online/on-prem), PowerBI
3. Ready for 24*7 and Nightshifts.
4. Technical certification on O365 /SP/power BI is added advantage.
5. Good communication skills/ has Support call taking experience
6. Immediate joiner.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Idexcel Technologies Private Limited
They are specialized in providing industry-focused solutions featuring leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services, and commercial (including aviation and life sciences and healthcare) markets.
Today, our client is truly a strategic global delivery center with multiple state-of-the-art facilities, including three in Bengaluru and two in Hyderabad, supporting our' products and services worldwide. We have centers of excellence based in India that specialize in Transportation, Security, Mobility, Microsoft Technologies, Services Management Platform, Enterprise Command Center, Application Packaging, Unified Messaging, and Database Management, and Virtualization. With a continually growing contingent of about 4500 associates, we have in place the right people, processes, and tools to help our clients thrive in a dynamic marketplace.
Contact Company:Idexcel Technologies Private Limited
Address :Suite 301, 8-3-945/E, Deccan Estates Yellareddy, Guda, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500073,India