AWS Endpoint Engineer (SME)
- Knowledge of AWS Security tools and services
- Hands on experience on full life cycle of Endpoint security solution project from Requirements Analysis to Design, Architecture, Use Case Development, Deployment and Testing in an enterprise environment
- Experience of leading and managing Endpoint security solution deployment with strong documentation and presentations skills
- Hands on experience on onprem, Cloud based or Hybrid deployment of endpoint security or EDR solution
- Strong implementation experience across major Endpoint security or EDR solutions such as Symantec, McAfee, Cylance or Sophos including Migrations, EOL/EOS Refresh & Green Field Deployments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot Product related issues, functional, technical and user related issues and incidents
- Hands on experience of device and process life cycle management of Endpoint security and EDR solutions and experience in delivering services in a BAU environment aligned to ITSM processes such as change, incident, release, performance & availability and problem management etc.
- Experience of transitioning services from incumbent vendors
- Ability to create BAU documentation such as SMTP, EPD, Run books and SOP's
- Review and analyse Service Setup metrics, including attainment of Service Setup Milestones and Service Levels.
- Good understanding of Network Architecture & Design aspects
- Understanding of security concepts and frameworks such as layered architecture, security by design and zero trust
- Person should have strong networking background with hands on experience on divergent Operating systems such as windows, linux or IOS
- Knowledge and experience on LAN, WAN, Wireless and Wired Network
- Knowledge and experience on Network Segmentation, Virtualization, SDN, SDWAN etc.
- Knowledge and experience on Public cloud infrastructures such as AWS & AZURE
- Experience of working with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus
- Minimum 7 + years' experience only in AWS infra security Modules.
- Experience in Endpoint security solutions from Symantec, McAfee, Sophos etc...
- Experience in networking concept.
Executive - Talent Acquisition
IDEXCEL TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Desired Candidate Profile
Idexcel Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:Idexcel Technologies Private Limited