We have urgent openings for Clinical Database Designer with one of MNC Client @ Bangalore. If you are interested for the same and would like to know more about it. Do apply on Swathi.email@example.com with immediate effect along with updated CV. JD is as follows,
Exp- 5-8 Years
NP- 15-20 Days/ Immediate Joiners
Duration- 6 Months
• Leads development of Clinical Study Design and Specification documentation to
support efficient Database Build/UAT.
• Leads/Participates in development of medium to complex Database. Modification
Request Specifications, as determined by the DM Global Teams.
• Consults with managers and programmers during Clinical Database Start-Up
Process on design/Specification questions.
• Understands and follows departmental and corporate WPDs and SOPs, and
contributes to their development as needed.
• Drafts Data Import Agreements for third party vendor imports.
• Interprets the study protocol for design in EDC.
• Reviews build timelines and provide inputs.
• Utilizes global/client specific libraries to ensure consistency and efficiency.
• Understands and supports the implementation and design requirements of new
tools and technologies for the EDC.
• Drafts Reports programming Specification.
Job Complexity Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires
a review of a variety of factors.
Job Knowledge Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to
resolve a variety of issues.
Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new
projects or assignments. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and
practices to determine appropriate action.
Contacts are primarily internal to the company with infrequent external customer /
vendor contact on routine matters. Builds productive internal / external working
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training
and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the
requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage
multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines
• Excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills
• Proven flexibility and adaptability when working in a team and independently using good judgment in
• Good computer skills and knowledge of relational databases and interactive computer programs
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client’s proprietary data
• Basic knowledge of global capture data standards
No management responsibility
Working Conditions and Environment:
• Exposure to high pressure, intense concentration needed
• Must pay constant attention to detail-visual, mental
• Must be able to multi-task constantly
• Frequent interaction with clients / associates required
• Long, varied hours required occasionally
• Travel and rotating shifts required on rare occasions
• Exposure to toxic materials on rare occasions
• Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
• Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements
of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
• Frequent mobility required.
• Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
• Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop
computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
• Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to
and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
• Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work
schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
• Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions
with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
Would appreciate your quick response.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Executive Talent Acquisition
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Idexcel Technologies Private Limited
About Idexcel :
Idexcel is a Professional Services and Technology Solutions provider specializing in Cloud Services, Application Modernization, and Data Analytics. Idexcel is proud that for more than 20 years it has provided services that implement complex technologies that are innovative, agile and successful and have provided our customers with lasting .Idexcel is an innovative global provider of IT services, solutions & products focused on emerging technologies such as Cloud, Big data, Analytics & Mobility. As a front-runner in emerging technology solutions, we help our customers remain at the vanguard of their business. With our deep expertise in the areas of manufacturing & financial management, we have developed products - NDS ERP & Cync ABL. Cync ABL is a revolutionary credit monitoring application that connects lenders directly to borrowers financial system.
Idexcel has partnered with companies offering the latest technology solutions, for more information kindly visit http://www.cyncsoftware.com/
Contact Company:Idexcel Technologies Private Limited