We have urgent openings for Senior CDM Programmer with one of MNC Client @ Bangalore. If you are interested for the same and would like to know more about it. Do apply on Swathi.firstname.lastname@example.org with immediate effect along with updated CV. JD is as follows,
Exp- 5-10 Years
NP- 15-20 Days/ Immediate Joiners
Duration- 6 Months
Mandatory Skills -
Looking for Inform build experience, RAVE, experience with both is ideal.
Knowledge of C# is an advantage.
Key skills SAS, SQL, Crystal Reports, JReview, Spotfire
Works with clinical data management systems and programming tools to provide technical leadership in data management activities and deliverables including, but not limited to, database development and data validations. Serves as the lead programmer on selected studies of moderate complexity, working directly with project team leaders and client representatives to assess and develop project goals and timelines. Assumes leadership responsibility as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary clinical trials project team, communicating actively and frequently with other team members as needed.
Essential Functions and Other Job Information:
• Independently performs tasks following within the timelines established by the team, in accordance with the process outlined in the departmental procedures and indicated by the project contract.
• Designs, builds and tests project databases & edit checks.
• Defines and imports data into the system.
• Defines, creates and tests listings for data review and performs programming activities in line with project requirements.
• Manages and documents assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work, being familiar with any relevant contractual obligations or limits.
• Researches and leverages resources to resolve issues and manage complex tasks through the development and application of new knowledge and/or professional skills in areas including programming and technology and leadership of project team in delivering tasks.
• Assumes leadership responsibility and technical leadership, demonstrating a good understanding of the role in the overall process.
• Trains, mentors and coordinates the activities of junior programmers and peers
• Participates in departmental or corporate process initiatives.
• Contributes to the creation and validation of reporting tools / standard applications / enhanced processes, and works with IT in troubleshooting, reporting and resolving system issues.
• Provides input on bidding process and SOP development.
• May increase the visibility of the company by encouraging the publication of articles in industry journals and presentations at conferences.
• May contribute to the department recruitment/candidate interview process.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Represents the department as a prime contact on projects. Interacts with internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between functional areas. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 6+ years).
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written, verbal and computer skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively on a multi-disciplinary team with a positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and capable of mentoring and working well with others
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines, including the ability to set and meet timelines or be able to negotiate schedule changes in response to project demands
• Proficient in one or more programming languages
• Proficient in relational database systems (RDBMS) and structure
• Proficient in programming tools SAS, SQL, Crystal Reports, SpotFire and JReview
• Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work on a multi-disciplinary project team
• Solid project management skills to act as project lead across the most challenging and complex
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
• Capable of attaining, maintaining and applying a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs
• Demonstrated ability to make recommendations for process development and improvement
• Demonstrated skill in identification and resolution of technical problems in a professional environment
No management responsibility
Working Conditions and Environment:
• Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
• Occasional drives to site locations with occasional travel both domestic and international.
• Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
• Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
• Frequent mobility required.
• Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
• Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
• Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
• Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
• Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to
Would appreciate your quick response.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Executive Talent Acquisition
Email id: email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Idexcel Technologies Private Limited
About Idexcel :
Idexcel is a Professional Services and Technology Solutions provider specializing in Cloud Services, Application Modernization, and Data Analytics. Idexcel is proud that for more than 20 years it has provided services that implement complex technologies that are innovative, agile and successful and have provided our customers with lasting .Idexcel is an innovative global provider of IT services, solutions & products focused on emerging technologies such as Cloud, Big data, Analytics & Mobility. As a front-runner in emerging technology solutions, we help our customers remain at the vanguard of their business. With our deep expertise in the areas of manufacturing & financial management, we have developed products - NDS ERP & Cync ABL. Cync ABL is a revolutionary credit monitoring application that connects lenders directly to borrowers financial system.
Idexcel has partnered with companies offering the latest technology solutions, for more information kindly visit http://www.cyncsoftware.com/
Contact Company:Idexcel Technologies Private Limited